pinkTube C 50m
The new standard in Highline Tricklining! Used and praised by many Highliners!
The stretchiest and bounciest line available
Just WOOWOWOOOOOOOW! That's how it feels like when you first time walk on a pinkTube. This webbing is the stretchiest and bounciest line available. No matter whether you just want to walk or do crazy tricks, the pinkTube guarantees endless fun.
The pinkTube has a very high stretch at low tension. This means leashfalls are really soft on your body and the line will be a lot of fun on shorther lengths.
The stretch at 1kN: 1.6%, 2kN: 6.6%, 3kN: 10.6%, 4kN: 13,3%, 5kN: 15,4kN,..... 10kN: 22,6%
With a weight of only 48g/m it is super light weight to carry to the spot. A short piece of pinkTube should always be carried in your backpack to be rigged for any occastion.
The "Version C" is a double pinkTube that is directly sewn together
Advantages of Version C:
- The backup is always connected to the main line.
- In case of a storm the backup can impossibly untape, so it prevents the line from going crazy in the wind
- In the unlikely case of a mainline -failure the backup fall will be much softer compared on a backup-fall with conventional backup
- The leash rings can easily pass on the connection sewing
- You won't ever forget anymore to take a backup to your highline session
- You cannot pull the backup webbing to get the line disentangled from the backup
- The line can easily get entangled when being coiled. To avoid that, feed it nicely into a haul bag or IKEA bag after every session
- The sewn part cannot be pulled into the weblock with the HangOver-Pulley but must be passed by use of an additional/improvised pulley-system. This problem can be avoided by leaving enough distance after the sewn part to be pulled into the weblock.
- The backup length cannot be adjusted. But it is sewn in a reasonable length for standing tensions up to about 2kN.
- Nylon tubular webbing
- Width 25.5mm
- Stretch: 22.6% at 10kN - High-stretch for big bounces and surfers
- Average breaking strength webbing: 22.0kN
- MBS webbing: 20.6kN (2018 batch: 23.0kN)
- Average breaking strength sewn loops: 20.4kN
- MBS sewn loops: 19.5kN
- Avarage breaking strength backup-connection (Type C): 13.2kN
- MBS backup-connection (Type C): 11.7kN
- Weight: 48g / m